Lefty reliever Chris Jones, formerly with the Cleveland Indians organization, focused last offseason…
Rasmus Found His Rhythm Again
Rasmus started behind the rest of the group due to his unfortunate injury. "I only threw like seven games last year…in May I stopped throwing and I had surgery in August. "The whole offseason was pretty much rehab from last year because I had a broken bone in my shoulder. "I chipped off a piece of my collarbone. So, I had surgery in August, and I rehabbed it until November. Then I came back...
39 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- What should the Braves do?