BravesCenter's Bill Shanks talks with Dan Smith, a left-handed reliever that went 5-4 in 2005…
Mark Jurich Interview
SHANKS: Tell me about the injury. JURICH: We were in spring training doing drills. There was some miscommunication. I was getting balls from the third baseman. (Jaime) Trejo threw a ball when I wasn't looking, and it caught in the eye. I was looking toward home plate. It hit me right in the nose, right below the eye. SHANKS: Have you ever had any pain like that before? JURICH: No. Hopefully I'll never have to experience it again. SHANKS: So what was involved in the surgery? JURICH: They...
26 Fans online
- Why is B.J. Upton still in the starting lineup?
- 8/24 Braves vs.Reds (1:10 PM)
- Braves’ McGuirk: Everybody is accountable
- DOB's opinion on trading Gattis
- Do we need a Justin Upton appreciation thread?