BravesCenter's Bill Shanks and Skip Seda got reaction from the Braves' clubhouse after the Game 2…
John Smoltz Interview
Q. Andy Pettitte was talking about last year he kind of played the role of a counselor to the younger players on the team. Do you see anybody on your team right now stepping up and filling that role, taking guys aside and calming down young guys? JOHN SMOLTZ: Well, there's several. I think depending on position, you have an impact on a player. Obviously, a pitcher will have more influence...
42 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- Nationals shut out Braves and then celebrate