The Braves' bullpen was a nightmare last season. But when Kyle Farnsworth was acquired, things…
10. Should Atlanta non-tender Chris Reitsma?
Chris Reitsma is one of the more difficult pitchers to figure out. When the Braves acquired him at the end of spring training in 2004, they envisioned him becoming an integral part of the bullpen. Instead, he's been a picture of inconsistency, sitting on the brink of becoming a great, but never quite turning the corner. The stuff is there. He's got a fastball that can touch 96 mph, and a killer...
36 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- The Braves need to start over
- John Hart expanded role
- Braves Class A team looking for new home