Here's an interview with Mike Hampton, who pitched his latest rehab game in Jacksonville Thursday…
8. Will the Braves bring Mike Hampton back?
After all the jokes, all the comments, Mike Hampton, in a way, had the last laugh. He did get back on the field. He did contribute. It was a little too late for the 2008 season, but Hampton did come back and pitch after almost 36 months battling injuries. Hampton pitched in 13 games, going 3-4 with a 4.85 ERA. He had nine quality starts, including eight in his last nine appearances. In Hampton...
41 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- Nationals shut out Braves and then celebrate