ORLANDO, FL - Just two months after turning 18, Venezuelan native and GCL Braves shortstop Jose…
Laumann Back At It
Laumann missed much of the 2011 GCL season with a shoulder injury that required season-ending surgery. It has been a long road to recovery, but Laumann has remained positive the whole way. "Coming off of surgery, I had a lot of rehab I had to do," Laumann said, "you know, just trying to get the shoulder back to full strength. Once that started to feel good I was basically working on mechanics...
46 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Frustration Starting to Show
- Nationals shut out Braves and then celebrate