DANVILLE, VA - British journalist Harold Wilkins once said, "The world of achievement has always…
Lafreniere Continues His Success In Danville
Before getting drafted by the Braves, in the now non-existent 47th round in 2010, Lafreniere played for the Canadian National team as an 18-year-old in the World Junior Championship. "It was an awesome experience, I got to play with Brett Lawrie [of the Toronto Blue Jays]," Lafreniere said. "Out of the 23 guys on that team, 18 were drafted. It was a great team and a lot of fun." So far this...
42 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- Nationals shut out Braves and then celebrate