Braves' lefty reliever John Foster will miss at least a month of action. BravesCenter's Bill Shanks…
PREMIUM CONTENT: Bullpen health update
Braves' lefty reliever John Foster will have a MRI in the next 48 hours to determine the extent of the damage to his left elbow. It is possible Foster could undergo Tommy John surgery, which would force him to miss the entire 2006 season. Foster has had pain in his left elbow for most of the month...
41 Fans online
- Who should the Braves get as a new GM and manager?
- The Braves need to start over
- Braves Class A team looking for new home
- Braves Must Change Direction After Dismal Season
- Nationals shut out Braves and then celebrate